Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gauge error when printing/saving in PDF format

My report is supposed to have a gauge showing a compliance percentage.  When I save to PDF, the gauge picture is messed up and ends up looking like a gray scale ying yang.  I know that there is probably a way to fix this by changing the printing property options, but I have yet to discover the right combination.  The two images show what it should look like and what it actually comes out like.Correct Gauge.JPGPDF Save Gauge Error.JPG

5 Replies
tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

have you resized window and tried, view>resize window

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply.  I have tried resizing the window and the gauge is still grayed out when I try to save as a PDF.

tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

on colors tab have u ticked multicolored and persistant

Not applicable
Author

Hi Taj,  I'm not sure if I'm looking at the wrong area, but I don't see an option for multicolored and persistent.  Please see the picture below.  Feel free to post a screen shot if that helps.

Colors Options.JPG

tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

are you using the latest version of qliksense, if your are using some extension type of gauge may affect the pdf also i'm using the latest version and not facing the issues. can you please share your app so that i can check with my system whether it is working fine