Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview connector for JDE

Hi anyone,

anybody has said me the existence of qlikView connector for JDE.Is it true ?

I' ve searched the informations on qlikview connector for JDE but nothing.If you get the informations for this tell me please.

Excuse my expression, i don't speak english very well.

4 Replies
Ian_Crosland
Employee
Employee

Hi

JDE Edwards typicaly runs on an AS400 with a DB2 database as such you can use Client Access/DB2 connect as an ODBC source for QlikView to pull data from the source tables.  Other platforms are supported e.g. Oracle/Server and again you can use ODBC/OLE DB

thanks

Ian

Not applicable
Author

You need to know what the database that your JDE system use. Our company use Oracle. I think you may know your system architecture first.

parkera
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hello,

Yes is the answer. We developed a JDE connector and JDE rapid start templates in 2010. If you'd like to know more or see a demo please email info@differentia.co @DCLUK

We offer JDE Templates for five cornerstones of analytics and a JDE faststart connector that allows for rapid deployment of QlikView Docments off JDE data.  With #QlikView and #JDE the message is simple.  Why take 30 days to dev a report when it can be delivered in 30 minutes with QlikView? More importantly it can be changed in minutes.

QlikView makes a perfect central reporting and analysis tool for JDE users and helps with upgrades as major rewrites can be avoided.

parkera
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

QlikView connector for JD Edwards (JDE) to be demonstrated at #Qlik14 in Orlando Nov 2014.

Differentia Consulting look forward to meeting JD Edwards customers to show them the ease of deploying QlikView with both the QlikView JD Connector and QlikView JD Edwards. Perfect for;

Enterprise Reporting - Global

Operational Reporting - Local
Migrations / Implementations / Upgrades- The "Bridge of Change"

Archiving/ Retiring - History

see www.smarter.bi  info@differentia.co @DCLUK for more details