Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table Partial total is incorrect

Hi,

I have read a lot of similar questions in community. But I feel my issue here is different.

The Total number is wrong in my "REMAINING BUDGET AS OF MAY 17 " column. and the expression is listed below:

=IF(RequestStatusDescription='CLOSED'or RequestStatusDescription='CLOSED AT PLANT' ,0,([CAPEX BUDGET CY]+[CAPEX BUDGET PY]-[TOTAL SPENT AS OF MAY 17]))

And the three columns([CAPEX BUDGET CY] , [CAPEX BUDGET PY], [TOTAL SPENT AS OF MAY 17]) shows correct total, no matter in straight table or pivot table.

So I am wondering the issue is with the if condition part.. (IF(RequestStatusDescription='CLOSED'or RequestStatusDescription='CLOSED AT PLANT')

FIY:

expression in [CAPEX BUDGET CY] is:

sum(if(EstimatedStartDate1>=dateStartYear,AFECapitalRequestAmount,0))

expression in [CAPEX BUDGET PY] is:

sum(if(EstimatedStartDate1<dateStartYear,AFECapitalRequestAmount,0))

expression in [TOTAL SPENT AS OF MAY 17] is :

sum( {$<PostingPeriod={5},ZFIYear={$(intCurrentYear)}>} Amount )+
sum( {$<PostingPeriod={4},ZFIYear={$(intCurrentYear)}>} Amount )+
sum( {$<PostingPeriod={3},ZFIYear={$(intCurrentYear)}>} Amount )+
sum( {$<PostingPeriod={1},ZFIYear={$(intCurrentYear)}>} Amount )+
sum( {$<PostingPeriod={2},ZFIYear={$(intCurrentYear)}>} Amount )+sum( {$<ZFIYear={2016}>} Amount )+sum( {$<ZFIYear={2015}>} Amount )+sum( {$<ZFIYear={2014}>} Amount )

I found out the difference between wrong pivot total and right total is related to those 'CLOSED' and 'CLOSED AT PLANT' items.

Capture.PNG

1 Reply
shanky1907
Creator II
Creator II

I am having a similar kind of issue. But i didn't understand what your analysis was.

My issue:

Show all values in Pivot/Straight Table (irrespective of current selection)