Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III

Nprinting, load recipients from xls, filters

Hello, we're using NPrinting 17.2.3 + Qlik Sense

I'm trying now import recipients from excel-file which contains filters for every recipient.

Using this doc to write filter: Filter Syntax, Parameters, and Options for Importing Recipients

So my file is:

2017-06-07 16_25_31-Microsoft Excel - 1.png

When i read load-log file, there recipient load correctly, but filter doesn't.

My filter syntax is incorrect?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Vasiliy-

Please use the example template in http://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.3/tutorials/Examples.zip as a sample. The filters column in your image, I assume, is from the Users tab in the worksheet. If so, that column should refer to the filter name as opposed to the filter syntax.

The filter name and logic is defined on the Filters tab in the worksheet.

Let me know if this helps. Also, the syntax needed for NPrinting 17 is here: Importing users with filters and groups ‒ Qlik NPrinting

FWIW, it should be largely the same as in NPrinting 16.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

So i found that there is new doc file Advanced Filters Syntax on Recipients Import

Stephen_Jasionowski

Vasiliy-

Please use the example template in http://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.3/tutorials/Examples.zip as a sample. The filters column in your image, I assume, is from the Users tab in the worksheet. If so, that column should refer to the filter name as opposed to the filter syntax.

The filter name and logic is defined on the Filters tab in the worksheet.

Let me know if this helps. Also, the syntax needed for NPrinting 17 is here: Importing users with filters and groups ‒ Qlik NPrinting

FWIW, it should be largely the same as in NPrinting 16.

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

ahh, sure, i forget about it, that filters parameters on another sheet.

Now it work properly