Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can not execute macros since upgrading to 12.10

Dear Community

Since we have updated our systems to QlikView 12.10 we are no more able to execute macros (write a comment in a .txt-file) over the accesspoint of QlikView (producitve Environment)

The Application is secured by section Access and the user have to write a comment which is stored as a .txt file on the server.

The web (accesspoint) and qv-server are running on a seperate environment over our network. The productive QlikView Server runs on a clustered Environment, on the other hand the developing environment holds the web and qlikview server on the same physical server.

sumarized:

the productive environment: webserver (virtual) and two clustered physical qlikview-server

on the developing side: webserver and qlikviewserver on the same physical server.

Those things I could sum up to avoid most of the possible questions:

- On our developing environment the macros are working with section Access.

- On our productive environment the macros are not working with section Access.

- If we disable the section Access only over the document properties configurations  with the checkboxes, the execution of the macro does work :

- If following configs are activated, the macros does not work

- The QlikView Desktop runs on two virtual xenDesktop Servers.

- everything is on the version 12.10.SR2

- the file will be created as and stored on the Server as a technical user. So the Access is controlled over the user number via section access, but once opened the application with accesspoint the macro is executed through a technical user who is allowed to write files on the Server

- allowexecutecommand is enabled on the server in the Setting.ini file.

- from the qlikview Desktop we are able to write commands with the macro on the server for both environment.

I hope you can help me somehow, because I am looking for a answer since ond and half week.

Thank you in advance  for your time to help me, appreciate that.

0 Replies