Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrismtb
Creator
Creator

Can I specify a tab using opendoc.htm in Sharepoint?

Hi,

I have developed a simple QlikView dashboard with 3 tabs that I am using in conjunction with SharePoint to provide information.

I have successfully created my dashboard (which has a number of components) and have also been successful in using an IFrame web-part to display this in SharePoint (using the opendoc.htm command).

To make this look cleaner (and to stop people getting onto the wrong view on the page I have hidden the tabrow in QV and set the default load page to the correct one.

On an additional SharePoint view I want to look at one of the other tabs on the document -

Q: Is there any (simple) way I can direct the command to go to a specific tab rather than the default?

I have tried the singleobjects.htm command but this only pulls through single object (surprise surprise) but as my view is a collection of objects it does not help.

I could also split my current dashboard into three separate documents but this seems a bit wasteful to me.

Any Thoughts would be appreciated as always!

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chrismtb
Creator
Creator
Author

All,

whilst waiting for someone to answer my query I stumbled across an old blog post from 2014 that actually had the answer.

The blog can be seen here AJAX and URL parameters and the solution is so simple.

All I had to do is add this to the end of my URL called in the SharePoint iFrame:   &sheet=SH01

works like a charm.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chrismtb
Creator
Creator
Author

All,

whilst waiting for someone to answer my query I stumbled across an old blog post from 2014 that actually had the answer.

The blog can be seen here AJAX and URL parameters and the solution is so simple.

All I had to do is add this to the end of my URL called in the SharePoint iFrame:   &sheet=SH01

works like a charm.