Did you mean: 
seangordonsa
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Nprinting on 2 servers

NPrinting version 17.3.1

Hi All

I am in need of some help.

I have NPrinting installed on a server with Qlikview and this is running smoothly but when I try connect to another server running QlikSense on the Intranet the engine fails.

2017-06-08_0855.png

My question is can I use the same engine to connect to another server that runs QlikSense? If I can, how?

Things I have tried:

- Ensure the Certificates have been put in for QlikSense on the NPrinting server.

- Check that all ports are open.

- Bring the certificates in for both the QlikSense and NPrinting server name as I was unsure which server name was needed when exporting from QlikSense QMC.

I have attached an extract of the issue in the Engine log file

regards,

Sean

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Did you add NPrinting Account to as a RootAdmin in Sense QMC?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.1/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/System-requirements.htm

In the QMC you must give the RootAdmin authorization to the Windows user that runs the Qlik NPrinting Engine and Qlik NPrinting Scheduler Windows services. That Windows user must also be a domain user.

You may also re-do certificates import for JHBTFRWPQLIK02

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Hi Sean,

On this djk‌ will help you.

Thanks.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Did you add NPrinting Account to as a RootAdmin in Sense QMC?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.1/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/System-requirements.htm

In the QMC you must give the RootAdmin authorization to the Windows user that runs the Qlik NPrinting Engine and Qlik NPrinting Scheduler Windows services. That Windows user must also be a domain user.

You may also re-do certificates import for JHBTFRWPQLIK02

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.