Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

RE: Extension not working in Qliksense Nprinting17.3.2

Hi all,

we are unable to use Extension object  [Am combo chart]   in Qliksense Nprinting in  17.3.2 version?

Can anyone suggest workaround on this? Did any one faced this issue give some suggestions to get it done.

Best

chanty

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi

It is not supported currently

Wait for a next release - June 2017. - info already on community - Coming Soon to Qlik NPrinting™

Support for Qlik Sense 3rd party extensions

Starting from Qlik Nprinting June 2017 you can use Qlik Sense 3rd party extensions inside your templates

as images, tables and levels. There are some limitations that are described in details in the Qlik NPrinting

help site.

Download the Technical Preview- do not ask me for access for this site as i am not able to grant it if you don't have it.

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi

It is not supported currently

Wait for a next release - June 2017. - info already on community - Coming Soon to Qlik NPrinting™

Support for Qlik Sense 3rd party extensions

Starting from Qlik Nprinting June 2017 you can use Qlik Sense 3rd party extensions inside your templates

as images, tables and levels. There are some limitations that are described in details in the Qlik NPrinting

help site.

Download the Technical Preview- do not ask me for access for this site as i am not able to grant it if you don't have it.

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Thanks Lech.