Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Does anyone have good examples of Healthcare reports/graphs?

Hi everyone -

I know that Qlikview is in the process of building their Healthcare business within Qlikview and I've seen some apps with Hospital and Pharmacy sales information.

However, if someone has created some good dashboards/graphs/reports around more membership/enrollment/utilization/vital signs (height, weight, blook pressure, bmi) or labs.  I'm trying to be creative and really show the power of Qlikview, but there are not many examples of what I need to report.

I know it is a very general request, but anything would be helpful.

Thank you - Karen

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Karen,

We have many healthcare focused applications developed within QlikView. Take a look at our website for a few examples at http://www.carenexus-consulting.com

Feel free to contact us & we could certainly setup a demo for you if you are interested. Unfortunately most of them are much to large to upload here.

Leonard

Message was edited by: Leonard Short

Not applicable
Author

Hi Leonard –

Thank you for responding. It has been a little frustrating with Qlikview because most of the demos are financial or sales related.

I work in the Research area for a health plan and am using Qlikview to create QA checks on our data. Basically making sure that our Lab results for patients make sense and are in line with averages. Vital Sign checks…that sort of thing.

I went on your website and saw some examples, unfortunately it is a little hard to read the small print.

I think I could the Admissions example you have – ours would be both inpatient and outpatient ‘encounters’. We have both hospital and clinic data.

Thanks again,

Karen

Karen Niedenfuer

Programmer Analyst II

Phone: 952-967-5687

Email: karen.l.niedenfuer@healthpartners.com