Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Split multiple dates from one cell into separate rows/records- Qlik Sesnse

Hi,

is there any way to split multiple dates from each cell and produce corresponding records.

E.g in row given below I want one date in one single row. This is very critical for me. Please Help

49$10,634.96 2016/09/17: 0.5 hrs
Total: 0.5 hrs
2016/09/29: 1 hrs
Total: 1 hrs
2016/09/28: 2 hrs
Total: 2 hrs
2016/04/22: 0.5 hrs
2016/06/20: 0.5 hrs
2016/10/11: 0.5 hrs
Total: 1.5 hrs

Thanks

26 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sorry to ask you If possible, can you please share sample excel at least 10 columns. Because, i feel we can do this by using Cross table.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

How to share file? I didn't find any option to attach file here.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Uploading a Sample

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

I have to share as new thread. could u find that?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Got it, split Multiple dates

Let me play around, Here, I recommend you to delete new thread and use same here. I will attach for you

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you check this?

Not applicable
Author

what?..there is nothing to check.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hahaha, you are not getting this ?

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Makes sense. But I wonder how to get it for over 30 columns with no data anomaly in it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi do u have any final solution now? today is my deadline