Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Wanted to put hands dirty on Qlik

Hello Legends,

Qlik is getting more interesting for me to work with. I have been working with it for past few months and I am finding new things to learn with it day by day. Yeah !! Learning with problem-solving is fun. Since Qlik making me exciting very day, I wanted to learn more technique you legends does in usually days to overcome the Qlik related problem. Like Master Calendar, Set Analysis, Link Table, Interval Match (So far what I learned).

So, Qlikers.. Please suggest me some topic to learn Qlik.

Thanks in Advance!!

1 Solution
8 Replies
mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Stefan,

Definitely, Those things are very useful for a beginner like me. I will go through all the content and learn it by practicing. Also, I don't want to close this thread though you suggestions cover many techniques. Let's wait for other legends to suggest.

stalwar1

ahaahaaha

jontydkpi

gwassenaar

kaushik.solanki‌ and of course you swuehl

sunny_talwar

One of the best place to learn about new techniques is to look through hic's blog posts. From there on you know the basics, you need to polish your skills

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

In addition to what Stefan and Sunny said, I would recommend to be an active user of the Qlik Community.

Community is an ocean, you will get most of the things.

You can also take a help of the help site, which has a good explanation of the syntax.

Qlik | Help

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi Mohan,

having fun in learning and enjoying what you're doing is a great starting_point. Welcome to the Community!

I hope to be more active again here going forward - in the job I'm currently doing, QlikView is off the official agenda, but I got a new job from next month where QlikView has a very different place in the scheme of things, so I hope I can be here more often again.

Congratulations! A passion for learning the tricks and tweaks of the tool will get you far.

Best regards,

DataNibbler

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny,

Yeah!! Father of Qlik I guess. Thanks for mentioning Qlik stuff's in one discussion.

Thanks

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Solanki,

Thanks for adding you valuable suggestion to this discussion. As you suggested I started taking Inputs from Qlik | Help. Definitely, That was a library of Qlikers.

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Friedrich,

Thank you for your appreciation and motivations. I hope things come true for both of our careers . All the best !!

Best Regards,

Mohan