Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
its_anandrjs

Load data from website

Hi All,

I have a query that on that i loads data from website and there are links available. When i load the data it comes in the filed and when see the data it contains website address i want to use this address from QVW file to run the website. I am able to that by apply Actions->Add->External->Open URL on any simple Text Object but is there any way that i dont need to make a text object for every address. Is it possible that i take this in any object and use as to run the web address from there.

When i load data from website it looks likes following

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi,

Follow a sper the attached file, need to activate a macro on the click of the link, please verify the document properties for setting up the macros on the event trigger.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable

You can do something like the following in any table:

=[Name]&'<url>'&'http://www.google.com/search?q='&Name

You would want to change it a bit for your use but something like =[Address]&'<url>'&'[Address] should work

its_anandrjs
Author

Hi Leonard,

I attached my QVW please explain on that. I load simple inline load not from website but it is same.

Anand

Not applicable

Try something like the new chart I added to your file.

Not applicable

Hi,

Follow a sper the attached file, need to activate a macro on the click of the link, please verify the document properties for setting up the macros on the event trigger.