Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

% Of total row

Good morning,

I am new on Qlik Sense and I have this problem; I try to ask coworkers but no one give me a good solution.qlik.png

I have this pivot table on Qlik Sense and I would like to create another column that show the % of those values for each month.

For example, for January what I want is to create a column that show 71% for "no predeterminado" and 29% for "Predeterminado".

In an excel it is quite simple but here I have no idea.

Thank you in advance.

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Lets say your expression is

Sum(Measure)....

You can create a new one like this

Sum(Measure)/Sum(TOTAL <MonthYear> Measure)

Not applicable
Author

Good Morning Sunny,

Ty so much for ur answer, but i already try it before and it doesn´t work. because i have 2 dimensions on the pivot table.

do u have another idea? I will apreciate it

Ty so much

sunny_talwar

What are you two dimensions? This should work with two dimensions....Would you be able to post an image with the above expression? (Make sure you use the correct field names and the placeholders I have used in the expressions above)

Not applicable
Author

This are all my mesures and dimensions.

Row : "TIPO COMPRA"

=if(tipoCompra = 'NO PREDETERMINADA' OR tipoCompra = 'NO PREDETERMINADO' OR tipoCompra = 'PREDETERMINADO POR CLIENTE' , 'NO PREDETERMINADO', 'PREDETERMINADO')

Column: "PresentacionPedido"

=if(year(fhPresentacionPedido) = $(eMaxAno), fhPresentacionPedido_YYYYMM)Column: "PresentaciónPedido"

and the measure is

Count(distinct     

{$<                   

[Liquidacion.TipoProduccionAgrupado] = { 'RENTING' },         

[Liquidacion.ProduccionPedidos_Calculado] = { '1' }     

>}         

if(year(fhCreacionPedido) = $(eMaxAno) and PeriodoFechaFoto = PeriodofhCreacionPedido,

idVehiculo 

) 

)

Dont know if u need any thing more, if u need pls let me know.

thank you in advance

sunny_talwar

Oh you are using a calculated dimension... can you carry out these manipulations in the script (for dimension)?