Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dynamic button selections

Dear Expertise,

I have a one query regarding dynamically button selection,suppose to be if i select 'Regular' button then chat need to display regular information other wise(if no selection) it has to show default chat like attached sample application .It would be helpful if anyone can provide the logic for all the above buttons. Please find attached sample application and Sample data .

Regards,

Sunny.

9 Replies
sunny_talwar

Something like the attached?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for the reply,i have tested your logic but it wouldn't get default chart if i am clearing ,every button has to display their related information when we select right if not select it has to display default like below image.Please advise on this .

button.PNG

sunny_talwar

That is because you have null in status.... try now

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny ,

Only Few buttons are working ,how do i get the three button combination data ? for example :

i want to select 'regular ' ,'Close', noregular.

sunny_talwar

All of them were working for me. Can you point out which button isn't working?

Not applicable
Author

Sunny,

Regular ,Single and YesRegular buttons are not displaying anything ,all the buttons are displaying the data when i click on more than twice  .is that work for combination button selection ?

sunny_talwar

When I click Regular, I see the set analysis in the text box

Capture.PNG

Are you sure you are looking at the right file?

Not applicable
Author

Yes Sunny i am using the right file that which have you shared one.

sunny_talwar

No idea my friend... like I said... it is working for me... May be someone else can offer there advice here