Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Windows 10 and Sheets selection

I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 and when trying to change sheets on my dashboard, the mouse does not work trying to change sheets.  The arrow keys work, then I press <return> to select as I cannot click on the sheet to execute.

Is anyone else having this issue?  I'm using IE 11 with plug-in and Qlikview version 11.20.  Also a new user to QlikView.  Tried searching on this issue in the Community, but couldn't find anything related.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Anyone seen this issue with Windows 10? (issue above)

neilhepburn
Partner - Contributor III

We had the same issue.
The reason (for us) was that Windows 10 has touchscreen enabled by default.

We were able to move the sheets around by holding our finger on the screen for a second or two and then dragging them around.

I've noticed this touchscreen issue causing other problems as well, and I once tried disabling touchscreen and it didn't fix the problem with Qlik.

So I think Qlik needs to do a better job of letting the user know if touchscreen controls are being used or not and where, since it is not consistent.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

As far as I can see in the Release Notes, you'll need either SR16 or SR17 (or QV12.10) installed to get full support for Win10+IE11+ActiveX plugin. Which version are you running?

neilhepburn

I'm sorry - my response was addressing sheet movements in Qlik Sense (as opposed to QlikView).

But it sounds like the issue has since been addressed for QlikView in the latest version of Qlik.
It's still an issue with Qlik Sense September 2017.