Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Fields appearing in the wrong order in straight table

I have another weird one.

I have a straight table I'm bringing into an excel worksheet. 

Layout all the cells and the headers are in the right place but the data is showing in the wrong columns.

The data is catched the report table object is up to date, what is going on?  This is getting really fustrating as I cant move on and im spending a rediculious amount of time trying to find a work around.  Is this another bug like the field name suffix issue?

Regards

Andy

12 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Andy, I am not sure what exactly is in say NP 17.4

I have only seen pre-release notes which does highlight more general improvements and features. Such detail behaviours was not described.

I guess we have to wait another week and should crash test it.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Andy - Just got an update that 17.4 should be out tomorrow and is likely to solve your issue with columns in wrong order

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

Will be good to know.

I will install and let you guys know how I get on.