Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

New Jive interface

Today access to the Qlik community has started being serviced by JIve interface rather than the QLik interface. It also asked to download an app but when asked  to enter the site URL it said the app wasn't supported.

Also Points don't seem to have be allocating and questions arent being marked for the last few days.  Are there any issues with the Site your aware of?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for reaching out. We're in the middle of some changes and updates on the mobile front. Thank you for your patience while we iron it out. 

We're currently working on a way to make the site switch easily to desktop mode when it is preferred. Good eyes on the app prompts - in the future, those will be smoother too. It will be fixed very soon.  

We're not showing any down nodes or issues on this end of things. I'd be happy to take a look at your points if you think there are some missing - just drop me a message with the details. 

Thanks again for your feedback. It is much appreciated!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for reaching out. We're in the middle of some changes and updates on the mobile front. Thank you for your patience while we iron it out. 

We're currently working on a way to make the site switch easily to desktop mode when it is preferred. Good eyes on the app prompts - in the future, those will be smoother too. It will be fixed very soon.  

We're not showing any down nodes or issues on this end of things. I'd be happy to take a look at your points if you think there are some missing - just drop me a message with the details. 

Thanks again for your feedback. It is much appreciated!

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll message you with the details perhaps people aren't following up on there posts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi use: community.qlik.com   then you can authenticate.

Regards!