Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yusenlogistics
Contributor II
Contributor II

Pb suite à un changement de version de QV

Bonjour à tous,

j'ai changé de version de QlikView car à chaque fois que je travaillais sur mon application, Qlik View plantait et j'avais le message "QV ne répond pas".

J'ai décidé de télécharger la dernière version. Depuis je peux de nouveau travailler sur l'application sans qu'elle ne plante mais par contre quand je déploie mon application sur le serveur tous les conteneurs de l'application sont vides ...

Est ce que quelqu'un sait d'ou ça peut venir?

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide!

9 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Which version are you using ?? and what version you had previously?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It only happens when you publish your QlikView document on the server? Did you perform a reload on the server as well?

Does your QV Desktop now have another major version number than your server (like QV Desktop =v12, QV Server = v11.20)?

yusenlogistics
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your answer

The last version was 11.20 SR9 and the new one is 12.10

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Can you please share some sample application with that container object.

yusenlogistics
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your answer

The last version was 11.20 SR9 and the new one is 12.10.

I didn't perform a reload on the server. Only on QV Desktop

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Then can you please perform a reload on your QV 11.20 server? The QV11 and QV12 engines are quite different

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Since you have a QlikView server, you are a Qlik customer. Customers can obtain every single point release of QV Desktop from the downloads page. If you don't want to mix QlikView versions (Qlik advises against doing so), get 11.20SR15 or SR16 from the downloads page and try that one.

It is considered a best practice to keep the version of QV Desktop and QV Server in sync.

yusenlogistics
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Ok thank you very much for this advise. I will try this tomorrow afternoon because I have a presentation this afternoon and tomorrow morning and I prefer to stay like this for the moment.

Do you have an idea why, before this download, each time I used the application QV not responding?

It appeared after having added some actions (erase all) after a clik on two tabs...

yusenlogistics
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I will try to install the same version on the server and if I continue to have some issue I will share sample application.

Thanks for your help