Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmoraleswit
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

The geocode server responded with error:403 Forbidden

Hello!

I'm trying to use the AddressPointLookup operation in a table with 9,000 different addresses

Any idea why I'm getting this error? Is it a license issue? I already used the Geoanalytics connector with the Closest function and it worked well

Capture.PNG

Thank you!

Gabriela

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello Gabriela,

The AddressPointLookup operation is not available yet. Please contact your Sales person at Qlik to get an update about this.

Best Regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik GeoAnalytics

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello Gabriela,

The AddressPointLookup operation is not available yet. Please contact your Sales person at Qlik to get an update about this.

Best Regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik GeoAnalytics

slondono
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Ana,

How can we know what is available??

I have customers that want to buy the product but i need to know what things are available to use.

Thank you for your time

Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello Sebastian,

Here you can find a list with the different GeoAnalytics operations, a short definition and a note regarding availability.

GeoAnalytics Features

Additionally, the Route based operations have a limit of transactions depending on the package (GA Standard, Plus or Enterprise Server). I recommend you to contact your local Qlik representative to get more information about this.

Best Regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik GeoAnalytics