Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to delete forum email from my iPhone ?

Hi All

The below email address is from forum , does any one know how to remove it ?

jive.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi Paul,

For those existing email which you received from Qlik Forum, you have to house keep manually (simply connect it via laptop/ desktop device and try to clean it one time ) and also turn off the notification setting. in feature u wont receive any email from the forum to your registered email.

Thanks,Deva

View solution in original post

7 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Go to your Qlik forum profile ---> Click on Preferences --> email Preferences and just turn off (after that i will not get any emails related to qlik forum. when ever you wanted see the your post/replies just check in qlik profile (Inbox itself)

https://community.qlik.com/user-preferences!input.jspa#

Capture.JPG

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Deva

How about how to remove those email address in my iPhone ?

Paul

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi Paul,

You can't just remove those email address because your qlik forum profile may linked with your company email/personal email address. so by removing that qlik profile linked email a/c from phone is one option. but i would suggest you to trun-off all email notifications for that registered email a/c (this will be the best option). qlik profile itself they have inbox option where your can see all your post/replied thread info.

Hope this helps to you

Best Regards,

Deva

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Deva

May be you not understand my situation .

Those few hundred email address starting with jive..... in my iPhone is useless. I need to remove them.

Paul

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi Paul,

For those existing email which you received from Qlik Forum, you have to house keep manually (simply connect it via laptop/ desktop device and try to clean it one time ) and also turn off the notification setting. in feature u wont receive any email from the forum to your registered email.

Thanks,Deva

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Deva

Thank you very much . Now I understand you.

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +65 9326 1804

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi Paul,

Can you close your thread by Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful, it might useful for others. Thanks

Regards,
Deva