Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie Chart Colour for Maximum Value

Hi

I have a pie chart which shows Sum(Revenue) by Sales Channel.

What I would like to show is for the slice with the largest Sum(Revenue) to be coloured in Green, whilst all other slices to be in grey.

May I know what kind of expression should I be using? I've tried colour mix and IF but they're not working.

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi

go to

• your pie chart properties
  • colours and legend
    • toggle from "auto" to "custom"
    • choose by expression
    • put expression: If(Rank(aggr(sum(Revenue),[Sales Channel]))=1,RGB(0,255,0), RGB(150,150,150))
    • modify rgb colors according to your colour needs

thats it

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi

go to

• your pie chart properties
  • colours and legend
    • toggle from "auto" to "custom"
    • choose by expression
    • put expression: If(Rank(aggr(sum(Revenue),[Sales Channel]))=1,RGB(0,255,0), RGB(150,150,150))
    • modify rgb colors according to your colour needs

thats it

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Not applicable
Author

Cheers Lech

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

does it work for you mate?

Not applicable
Author

Works like a charm.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

the only thing is that if there are null values in your dimension they will get a default "grey-ish" color.  I hope it is not a problem. Ultimately you may want to disable null values in dimension settings.

cheers

Lech