Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problems with scheduled reloads after upgrading to SR3 (QVS10)

After upgrading my QV Server 10 to SR3 I realized that my scheduled reload tasks were not executed.

I can imagine that the problem is caused by see image in the attached file (sorry, I wasn't able to paste it here): although I have scheduled a daily task to be executed everyday at 19:00 it won't start until January 2012.

Any ideas?

18 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Then if you want to it to start from today, you need to change the date there.

Make sure that your system date is upto date.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

This field is disabled for daily tasks. Even if you change to hourly task and input todays date here, when you swithch again to daily task it is changed by 01/01/2012.

Server time is ok

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Make sure that after changing the date in task you save the task by clicking Apply button.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I always press the Apply button.

Depending on what you do, you get all the time this error message in the EMC:

"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than size of the collection. Parameter name: index"

I have eliminated the task, then deleted the document, restarted the server, etc.

Everything was working like a charm before upgrading to SR3. Must be something buggy in this new release!

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Sorry i dont have idea about this SR version.

But if you feel its a bug try to contact qliktech.

Best luck

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

elbertfjr22
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Guys,

Any news for this issue? Encountered the same thing from one of my client. The thing is, I have another client that I just upgraded also to 10 SR3 but did not encountered this problem. Maybe on some environment only that this issue manifest.

Hopefully it's not another bug. Can't wait for SR4 anymore.

Thanks!

Elbert

Not applicable
Author

Today we will reinstall QV Server in a new server and will let you know if the problem persists.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello Carlos,

I'm getting that error under some conditions. If I just set to "None" the task still enabled, and go to the Tasks window in the QEMC, the taks actually disappears. Right. If I set it to Hourly and go back to the Tasks window and click on the task, the "parameter index" error shows up, although the reload works fine.

I've seen that this error appears more when working with section access files than with those that don't have it, but still haven't identified any pattern that defines this behavior.

Anyway, I've upgraded from SR2 and I don't have the 2012 year problem. I have set up a reload hourly (every 2 minutes) and it works as expected.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

EDIT: Running in Windows 7 SP1 x64, QlikView 10.0.9055.7 x64

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Miguel Angel,

The file has actually a section access although it used to work fine under SR2. As in this case I need a daily reload, I've solved the problem with a hourly task every 24 hours.

I'm pretty convinced that something's buggy here.