Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

How can i use Advanced Analytics Integration in Qlik June 2017?

Hello Community,

I have upgraded to June 2017 and very much excited to work in Qlik than before with the features available now in Qlik Sense. I have explored after watching Mike Tarallo describing the new features available in Qlik Sense June 2017. I am very much interested in having "Advanced Analytics Integration" in Qlik Sense, and I already used it in the beta version from this community.

Now I doubt, Advanced Analytics Integration is still not available in Qlik Sense June 2017? Should I integrate Qlik with Python or R as suggested in the community?

If am I wrong, Please give a direction how to use Advanced Analytics Integration with Qlik Sense June 2017.

Thanks in Advance !!

Mohan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi all,

I can able to use the Integration now in Qlik Sense June 2017 release. Follow the instruction given by Tarallo in comments. Get started and download area

Thanks,

Mohan.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

are you talking about June 2017 version of Qlik Sense ?

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

HI,

Yes !!

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

yes it's available in Qlik Sense Desktop but I think it's available in Qlik Sense Server as well.

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

Thank you for your time, Andrea. Can you direct me how can I achieve integrating Qlik Sense with R?

Not applicable

I agree with Mohan - I very much want to use the Advanced Analytics Integration of the June 2017 release, but can't find any instructions on how to. Could someone provide an example?

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Kind Excuse Legends,

Someone Please clarify my doubts.

Regards,

Mohan

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

The only documentation I found is here Get started and download area

there you'll find example using Qlik Sense with R and Python.

I tried some examples app and all works fine.

BR

Andrea

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Andrea,

I have used the same. It works very well for me too. I need clarification on whether I can run R script in the latest version of Qlik Sense release.

And in addition, I had a look at example app provided by Qlik in the same community. I couldn't pass the parameter inside the R.ScrptEval function you can find more detail here How to pass the parameter in R integrated Qlik? about it and also I suspect if you're using the R.ScriptEval function then you have to write the expression within one line.

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi all,

I can able to use the Integration now in Qlik Sense June 2017 release. Follow the instruction given by Tarallo in comments. Get started and download area

Thanks,

Mohan.