Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table colunm width

Is there any solution to specifying the column width of a straight table.
I have the same issue as this thread OP had here (no solution there), https://www.qlikcommunity.org/docs/DOC-8703

If I cannot find a solution to this issue it will probably mean the end of the line for QlikSense for our project and organization

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Hello! Just place the cursor between the two headers and an icon will appear that will allow you to adjust the width. Then click on Edit, select the table, click on apply changes and save the app. This will save the changes for the current resolution, i.e. if you are working on a Full HD screen, the table will look the same on other screens with the same resolution as well.

vizmind.eu

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Hello! Just place the cursor between the two headers and an icon will appear that will allow you to adjust the width. Then click on Edit, select the table, click on apply changes and save the app. This will save the changes for the current resolution, i.e. if you are working on a Full HD screen, the table will look the same on other screens with the same resolution as well.

vizmind.eu
Not applicable
Author

Does not seem to work in Qlik Sense. Holding the cursor between the headers does nothing (no icon appears).

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Qlik.gif

vizmind.eu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for that, that works for when you are looking at a chart but you cannot do it in edit mode so you can't save the results and set the column width for everyone.

Not applicable
Author

That was odd, this adjustment did not appear for me. I deleted the straight table and reinserted it, and now it does appear. Very odd.Awesome, thanks for the assist!

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

After you adjust the width you go to Edit​, click on the chart and apply the changes. Then it is saved.

vizmind.eu
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

You are welcome.

vizmind.eu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Wonderful thanks. Can you also do that in pivot chart or just straight charts?

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Only for the Rows column in a pivot table.

vizmind.eu