Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikSense set analyzis with 2 conditions on the same dimensions

Hi all,

My need is to display the numbers of customers who returned an order in a month "M" and placed a new order on the next 6 months after the month "M". And that has to be displayed in a bar chart in QlikSense.

I created a first measure with :

count(distinct [Account id])

then I added my condition on my order returned :

count(distinct ${<[Transactions Type] = {"RETURN"}>} [Account id])

So with that I get the numbers of customers who returned an order by month M ("Order Creation YearMonth").

I created a second measure with :

count(distinct [Account id])

then I added my condition on my order on the next 6 months :

Rangesum(above(count(distinct ${<[Transactions Type] = {"ORDER"}>} [Account id]), 0, 6))

So with that I get the numbers of customers who placed an order on the 6 next months after the month M ("Order Creation YearMonth").

In abscissa, I put my dimension "Order Creation YearMonth".

My problem is that I don't know how to merge these 2 measures in a set analyzis.

Do I have to use the p operator ?
Or the * operator to combine the 2 conditions on the "Transactions Type" ? But how can I add the rangesum ? Or maybe it is the wrong way ...

Thanks to any of you who can give me some tips to move forward on this crazy problem, my brain thanks you !

2 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Can you share fragment the source data and what do you want to get as a result at this fragment of data.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrey,

Here is my draft version of the bar chart :

Bar chart.JPG

And here are my measures formulas :

==> Orders in the 6 next months

Rangesum(above(count(distinct {$<[Transactions Type] = {"ORDER"}, [Order Creation YearMonth] =>} [Account id]),0,6))

==> Returns

Count(distinct {<[Transactions Type] = {'RETURN'}>} [Account id])

I hope it will help you to better understand my issue.

Regards,