Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mightyqlikers
Creator III
Creator III

N printing chart in body of email

Dear team,

i have got a requirement to send the chart of qlikview  application in the body of email.

i took that chart as image , but didnt see any option to put that image in the body of email.

could somebody help me on this issue.

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
balabhaskarqlik

May be try this:

It worked. Embedding the HTML report will display all the graphs in it.

The issue was with my email client settings.

There was a restriction in displaying images from Internet Email, once that restriction was disabled.

Now you'll able to see graph along with table in email.

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-13521

View solution in original post

15 Replies
tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

have a look at the below link

Qlik Branch

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

If you are using 17.x that option isn't available yet.  will be nice when it is.

Regards

Andy

mightyqlikers
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hi and\y,

is that option available in N printing  16 version.?

Regards

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I believe so I've only used NP17

I've triggered an email to go from qlikview with an embedded chart in it before so I would think it's definitly possible.

The issue qlik will be struggling with is around how sense objects which are responsive will display in a html email nicely.

I'm thinking some sort of nprinting friendly theme will be the way to go but we will see.  im sure it must be on the  road map.

balabhaskarqlik

May be try this:

It worked. Embedding the HTML report will display all the graphs in it.

The issue was with my email client settings.

There was a restriction in displaying images from Internet Email, once that restriction was disabled.

Now you'll able to see graph along with table in email.

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-13521

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Wish that feature was in 17

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Correct.

To send a QlikView chart embedded into an email the solution is to create an HTML report with that chart and embedd the report into the email body as show in the tutorial you linked. This feature is supported in Qlik NPrinting 16 but not yet in Qlik NPrinting 17.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III

when will be ready for a new version of Qlik NP? I need variable in body of email, or in a title of email. pleasseee

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Latest release is June 2018. Next will be September 2018.

In the email object you can use the same variables you can insert in the email body. The issue is that at the moment there is not the icon to add them. So insert the variable in the body then cut and paste it in the object.

Another idea is to embedd an HTML report into the email body and add the dynamic part into the HTML report.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.