By using nprinting in qlik we can export data into Excel Automatically

Is it Posiible?

Thanks,

Kumar.V.

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Export app (Table) from qlik sense server to Excel Automatically on daily Basis.

Best Regards,

Kumar

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Mate ...

put a screenshot of your table here - without detailed information we will not be able to help you.

your explanation is too vage

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Not applicable
Author

Hi cheers,

I need daily basis automatically export data from Published App in Qliksense to Excel.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Capture.PNG

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ok thanks - all clear

this is a process you need to do:

voila

cheers

Lech

This is not a process which we can describe in few words. Building whole thing may take you a day if you are doing it first time. Once you are more familiar with how NPrinting works it will take you less and less time

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Lech,

I tried this thing yesterday but here there is no Nprinting App here and

Qlik Sense Extension for NPrinting 17 On-Demand 

also tried but we need NPrinting Server host name here this is Also not Available.

That's why i am asking any other possibility is there to Achieve,

Thanks,

Kumar.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi

Did you actualy buy NPrinting? It is not part of QlikSense - It is separate product which you install on server (usualy dedicated server). It requires separate license and very strict requirements need to be applied when you install it.

Do you have NPrinting Installed and configured?

If the answer to above is "Yes" then:

Can you explain this:

"I tried this thing yesterday but here there is no Nprinting App here and"

Where you do not have app? You need to create App!! according to this:

Can you explain step by step which of my bulletpoints is not working for you?

and First of all:

• what version of NPrinting are you using
  • is NPrinting installed and configured properly based on detailed help document
    • make sure you read everything in regards to service account running NPrinting service
  • provide as much screenshots as possible of what you are doing. Your explanations are very vage and it is extremly difficult to understand what you want to do

happy to help - but we need your help here to, to understand your problem.