Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Governance dashboard and QlikView 12.1

Hi everyone

We have just upgraded our setup with QlikView 12.1 SR6. We have an issue when running the Governance dashboard 2.0.2 (GD) that prior to the upgrade functioned fine.

Without changing any configuration item inside or outside of the GD application it claims that:

"File directory does not exist, cannot be reached, or is empty...

if you are referencing a UNC share, you must point to a subfolder within the UNC root and not directly to the root folder. "

The directory mentioned here is:

\\<Server name>\AppData$\K12086\Development

It is the path that earlier was configured in the application and still is unchanged!

Besides we see the other errors in the scripts, e.g.:

=num(Sum({$<EventsDateNum={"$(=Num(Today(1)-1))"},EventsTimestamp=,EventsDate=, Severity=,Message=,EventID=>}[Server Error Count]),'#,##0')

that in the "server error today" object is marked as an error:

Do you have any idea about this issue?

Thank you in advance

5 Replies
scottparry
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've encountered the same issue on WIN2012 and QlikView 12.10.20100.0, but have no resolution at this point. I have a ticket submitted to Qlik.  Will repost if resolved.

scottparry
Contributor
Contributor

BTW, I was also provided Governance Dashboard 2.0.3 and the same issues persists.

AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Scott

Thank you for your response. We found a workaround to resolve the issue:
As I wrote earlier GD claims that:

"File directory does not exist, cannot be reached, or is empty..."

We add a dummy file to the folder below (just an empty .txt file):

\\<Server name>\AppData$\K12086\Development

And then everything was working again. I would do like to hear the solution from qliktech if they get back to you, but in meantime you may try this workaround.

Regards

Jan_Wilmsen
Contributor
Contributor

Worked for me !

Please update if anybody hears from Qlik on this.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Jan_Wilmsen,

This issue is was investigated by Qlik Support and R&D and the results are discussed in the Qlik Support article "Governance dashboard 2.0.2: fails to reload if a folder or subfolder specified in “List of FilePaths...". Please have a look.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!