Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

InputFields or similar in QlikSense

I am starting to develop an application in QS that should allow to write comments on each record of the read table. For example in qlikview you could create an inputfield field and with dynamic update or partial reloads save the information.

Can you think of any way to do something similar from Sense?

I had thought to iterate the table and to generate a variable by each line, and that its content is the value of all the concatenated fields (for example: ACCOUNT-CECO-ARTICLE-VALUE). It would use the extension "qsVariable" to display the contents of each variable and to its right another variable where to save the comment.

Then using another extension, I can do a partial reload and through the variables rebuild the table and then save it to a qvd. The problem with doing this is that it is not dynamic, because every time a new record appears you should manually add the box to display the variable.

- - - -

Estimados,

Estoy comenzando a desarrollar una aplicación en QS que debería permitir escribir comentarios sobre cada registro de la tabla leída. Por ejemplo en qlikview podría crear un campo inputfield y con dynamic update o recargas parciales ir guardando la información.

¿Se les ocurre alguna manera de hacer algo similar desde Sense?

Había pensado en iterar la tabla e ir generando una variable por cada linea, y que su contenido sea el valor de todos los campos concatenados (por ejemplo: CUENTA-CECO-ARTICULO-VALOR). Utilizaría la extensión "qsVariable" para mostrar el contenido de cada variable y a su derecha podría utilizar otra variable en donde guardaría el comentario.

Luego usando otra extensión podría hacer una recarga parcial y a través de las variables reconstruiría la tabla para que sea guardada en un qvd. El problema de hacer esto es que no sería dinámico, es decir cada vez que aparezca un registro nuevo debería agregar manualmente el cuadro para mostrar la variable.

Note: Message edited by Community Moderator to put English translation on top.

0 Replies