Creator

Tabs in Qliksense

How do I use tabs in qliksense?

8 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Pooja - we need more information.

Are you looking for something like this - like a Tabbed container?

If so this is available as an extension: Qlik Branch - Tab Extension

If you are new to Qlik Sense Extensions, please check out this video: Qlik Sense - Introduction to Extensions (video)

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dfarache/Tabbed-Container-Extension/master/assets/img/extension_overview.JPG

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
rittermd
Master
Master

The only way to do this is with an extension.  There is one in Branch.  We were using it but it broke in my app.  So I would be careful if you do try it.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Which version?

rittermd
Master
Master

How do you tell what version you have?  There is nothing in the QMC to tell you.

I checked Branch and it looks like this extension was last updated Oct 2016.  So that would be a problem. 

But again how do you tell on your server what version of an extension you have installed?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Ooops - you guys meant extension version - I believe - sorry

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
rittermd
Master
Master

I would be awesome if the QMC could be updated to display the version of the extension.

satishsure
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Michael,..Not able to see the Export button even after disabling the option in Additional settings."Hide Export Button" as No.The down arrow icon for export is not coming.This feature is mandatory for my reportTabExtension1.png

TabExtension2.png

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Satish - unfortunately I cannot answer this as this is an extension created by a Qlik Branch member - you need to contact the developer on branch: his email is here as well farache.david@gmail.com

I see you have done that already: Issues · dfarache/Tabbed-Container-Extension · GitHub - the author should get back to you shortly.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik