Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Select last 7 Days in QlikView Document

Hi all,

is it possible to select only the data for the last week (or last 7 Days) in a QlikView Document, when opening it - automatically?
I saw the document triggers, but I dont know how to achieve this.

Maybe theres another way?
Would be nice, if someone could help me out with an example or something else.

Thanks!

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You do a search and then bookmark it. So, select the object and start typing. This solution will give you a running 7 day dynamic selection.

Presumably, if you wanted to do a last full week selection, it's possible using this method. You would have to tweek the expression accordingly but I've not tried it.

Not applicable
Author

When using a listbox, just click on the titlebar of the listbox to activate it, then start typing. Make sure the first character you type is an equal sign, = , so that QlikView knows you are typing an expression.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can use this to select the current week.

=week(now())=week(Datum) and year(now())=year(Datum)

Not applicable
Author

First of all, thanks to Tim for his solution. This helped me figure something out that I was trying to do in the module for a while and is actually achievable without the bookmark solution.

On open you can set a 'Select in Field' action on the desired field, then use the following as your search string:

='=DATEFIELD>([Today] - [DaySelect])'

Where 'Today' is today's date and 'DaySelect' is the number of days you wish to subtract from the current date.

Again, thanks to Tim to providing the solution. This just possibly neatens things up a bit