Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

KPI

stalwar1‌ I have one doubt regarding previous year formula in KPI. Im using this formula, which I thought it was quite good, but when I select year 2017, it will give me the actual year figure, but then it will give me zero in the previous year one. HELP PLEASE.

Thank you!!

Joaquin.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You are wondering why one application uses Year(FECHA) and other one ANO? May be mistake on the developer end? Or may be the initially the developer didn't create a calendar object and used Year(FECHA), but forgot to change it to ANO after adding a calendar? Could be anything.... not really sure if I will ever be able to answer this as this would require me to peek into your developer's brain

View solution in original post

15 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the expression?

Not applicable
Author

Sorry I forgot to include it...

Sum({$<[AÑO]={$(=max([AÑO]-1))}>}[Unidad Ventas])

Thanks.

sunny_talwar

Not sure if it makes any difference, but try this

Sum({$<[AÑO]={$(=Max([AÑO])-1)}>}[Unidad Ventas])

Moved the parenthesis from after 1 to before the minus sign.

Also, are you making selection in other date and time related field (other than ANO?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny, I have tried that one too, and I dont think im making selection in other date and tme related field other than AÑO.

Thank you!!

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to check it out?

Not applicable
Author

sunny_talwar

So this is without selections... can you show what happens when you select 2017 in ANO?

Not applicable
Author

Without selections is alright, as it shows the correct figures. They are incorrect when I start selecting.

Sunny3.PNG

sunny_talwar

I think the problem is that you are using a front end expression as your filter field.... why don't you use ANO as a filter instead of Year(FECHA)?

Capture.PNG