Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

KPI

stalwar1‌ I have one doubt regarding previous year formula in KPI. Im using this formula, which I thought it was quite good, but when I select year 2017, it will give me the actual year figure, but then it will give me zero in the previous year one. HELP PLEASE.

Thank you!!

Joaquin.

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

HI, how can i change that? Because the only thing I did was to introduce the field AÑO.

Than you very much Sunny!

sunny_talwar

I am not sure I follow your question? I am not a Qlik Sense expert so don't really know what you might have done... but what I know is either you need to use ANO as your filter field or ignore selection in FECHA in your expression like this

Sum({$<[AÑO]={$(=Max([AÑO])-1)}, FECHA>}[Unidad Ventas])

Not applicable
Author

You are right, I made another app and with the filter AÑO there is no problem! The only issue is that I have no clue why in one app it doesn't ignore FECHA, and why in the other Qlik use AÑO. Well if you have the answer in the future do not hesitate in contacting me.

Thanks Sunny.

sunny_talwar

You are wondering why one application uses Year(FECHA) and other one ANO? May be mistake on the developer end? Or may be the initially the developer didn't create a calendar object and used Year(FECHA), but forgot to change it to ANO after adding a calendar? Could be anything.... not really sure if I will ever be able to answer this as this would require me to peek into your developer's brain

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Can you please try the below expression:

Sum({$<[AÑO]={"$(=max(AÑO)-1)"}>} [Unidad Ventas])

I hoep it helps

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Have you managed to find the correct answer. I am interested to know.