cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II

Error when creating recipients Imports -

I have created recipients import from Qlikview Entity, when I execute the import everything is fine, but if I  press the import button I get message 'Error and warning Generated during import:     Error Connection filename does not exist. but I have checked the names and the its the same as the sources.   Can any one advise, I have recreated the document twice now and can't phathom what is happening.

Thanks in Advance  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No need to upgrade, my naming had an extra space in the filter therefore error message being displayed

thanks

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

What do you mean by execute the import? Is that running the import recipient task as part of a scheduled job?

When you press the import button, are you referring to the "Run" button in Import Recipient Task ribbon?

Please clarify as it's not clear in the initial post.

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Both when I run the recipient task I get  a warning message in the log, so I went back to the  Recipients and import recipients and tried it there. I will attach a detailed explanation.

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Stephen,

have you any ideas as to why this is happening, as I have created a new qlikview document and devised the whole nprinting definition from scratch and still getting the same error. Sorry tried various, things but not getting very far, help would be appreciated, that's if you have experienced this. Thanks in advance

Not applicable

Mina,

NPrinting 17.3.1 and above have significant improvements to Import Tasks.

What version are you currently on?

Best

Aran

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I'm on version 16, it has been working fine for all my other definitions just not this one.

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Are there any other alternatives?

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No need to upgrade, my naming had an extra space in the filter therefore error message being displayed

thanks