Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newqlikie
Creator
Creator

Problem with "Lookup" function in QV10. In QV9 is it perfectly working.

Hello,

Does anybody has the same problem? I have a script with a lookup function which is perfectly running with QlikView9 but when running the identical function in QlikView10, it is not working anymore. I attached the original files, one is loaded with QV9 and one in QV10 (both have the identical script).

Enclosed the script:

load*,    if((KRENAME1='OMNIDENT GMBH' or KRENAME1='OMNIDENT GmbH'),'Omnident GmbH',if(LiefNr<>169999,KRENAME1, '( keine Lieferantenzuordnung )')) as DU_Lieferant, //LiefNr 169999 wird ausgefiltert, da diese nur eine Puffernummer ist für die Artikelstammpflege, so lange keine richtige LiefNr vergeben wurde. Werte = 0

if(LiefNr=165575,'Miro GmbH & Co. KG (nur Omnident)',                 // OmniLieferant hat keine DU-Artikel und somit keinen Bezug. Daher händische Namensvergabe

if(LiefNr=165246,'Transcodent GmbH & Co. KG (nur Omnident)',         // OmniLieferant hat keine DU-Artikel und somit keinen Bezug. Daher händische Namensvergabe

if(LiefNr=165626,'Werra Papier Wernshausen GmbH (nur Omnident)',     // OmniLieferant hat keine DU-Artikel und somit keinen Bezug. Daher händische Namensvergabe

if(LiefNr>164999 and LiefNr<166000, lookup(KRENAME1,LiefNr,(LiefNr-5000))&' (nur Omnident)')))) as "OMNI_Lieferant"; //Analyse der OMNI Lieferanten

SQL SELECT //FIRMANUM,

KREKONTO as "LiefNr",

KRENAME1,

KRENAME2 as "LiefName2",

FIRMANUM as "Firmennummer",

STRASSE as "LiefStraße",

POSTLEIT as "LiefPLZ",

ORTSBEZ as "LiefOrt",

LAENDKEN as "LiefLand"

FROM NSFDAT.NSFSO

where FIRMANUM = '01';

drop field KRENAME1;

Explanation of the code:

The first suppliernames do not have a suppliernumber, which is e.g. 165575-5000 = 160575. So for those 3 suppliers, I added the name-transformation manually. for all others, i would like to use the "lookup"-function. Since QV10 it does not work anymore.

Do you have any idea why it is like this?

Even the QV-support has the problem since 6 months but I do not hear anything about it.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

NewQlikie

10 Replies
newqlikie
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you very much to your all.

Also thank you to S.Uhlig. Your option (our remodelled part of the script) is perfectly running.

I am really happy about that solution, becaus it was not working for about 5 months.

Thanks again,

NewQlikie