Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can i connect tables from different data sources into new table using data load editor ?

Hello Qliksense Community ,

I need your  suggestion that How can i connect tables from different data sources into new table using data load editor ?

Lets say i have one table from excel file and another table from Access db and another table from anyother source and i want to connect all three tables to a new table .. how can i do this ?

For example :

(Excel File)Table1: "Customer" having CustId,CustName,CustAdd.

(Access File)Table2: "Employee" having Empid,EmpName,Salary.

(Sql Server)Table3: "Student" having Studid,StudName,Course.

Let's say i have to make a table containg EmpName,CustName,StudName something like that how can i do this ?

Thanks in Advance !

Regards

4 Replies
md_qlikview
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Does it mean you need to store information of Customer, Employee and Student into a single Qvd ?

If yes, then u need to load all the three tables from different data sources into qlik sense first by creating different

connections. Once you loaded all tables you can use appropriate Key to join one table to another.

Not applicable
Author

do you mean i can join all these tables using joins right ?

what if i just want a view of these three tables in one table

Let's say i have to make a table containg EmpName,CustName,StudName to have a view of these fields in one table.

Thanks

md_qlikview
Creator II
Creator II

You need to use Join(inner / outer) or concatenate to view two or more fields from different tables into a single table. Except this there is no way you can view fields from different table in a single one.

md_qlikview
Creator II
Creator II

You need to use Join(inner / outer) or concatenate to view two or more fields from different tables into a single table. Except this there is no way you can view fields from different table in a single one.