Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liam_hanninen
Creator
Creator

Different Color for Second Measure on Combo Chart

Can I have a different color for the second measure on my combo chart. It's looks terrible with the same color as the benchmark.

barchartColorIssue.png

The only place to change color is in the Presentation tab.

sideBar2.png

I was hoping a color expression option would be on the measure itself, somewhere here:

sideBar.png

Is there any way to write in the 'Colors' expression different colors for the different measures?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Liam,

If you move the measure to the library there is an option in the measure settings to assign a color to a measure. This color will then be used in visualizations that have multiple measures.

As an example I have the measures # Cars and Avg price and in them I set the measure color

Measure color.PNG

Then when I use the combo chart and the color setting is to use library colors I use the colors assigned in the library

Combo chart.PNG

Best regards,

Patrik.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Liam,

If you move the measure to the library there is an option in the measure settings to assign a color to a measure. This color will then be used in visualizations that have multiple measures.

As an example I have the measures # Cars and Avg price and in them I set the measure color

Measure color.PNG

Then when I use the combo chart and the color setting is to use library colors I use the colors assigned in the library

Combo chart.PNG

Best regards,

Patrik.

sravan_v007
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi I had the same issue. But couldn't find any solution with default Combo chart.

So, used below extension..

amCharts - http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/576e530cf27410448ff77606

Please have a look. It might solve your issue..

Note: This extension is not supporting in IE.

liam_hanninen
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks! - Your solution would be great. I'm not seeing it though. I am using Qlik 3.1 if that matters...

EditButton.png

noColorOption.png

liam_hanninen
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Sravan. The link only took me to the Branch home page - even after I signed in.

Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Sorry to say, but this was added to version 3.2

Best regards,

Patrik

liam_hanninen
Creator
Creator
Author

Dern - thanks.