Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yanivbm88
Creator
Creator

Different total shown in KPI and Bar/Pie charts

I am experiencing a weird thing, which I hope anybody could explain.

I am trying to use the same master measure for KPI and for Bar/Pie chart.

This is the formula I'm using:

count({<[TBLSupplierInovice.StatusCheck]={'NOGOOD'}>+<[TBLPaybale.IsCurrencyDiscrepancy]={">0"}>+<[TBLPaybale.IsSupplierDiscrepancy]={">0"}>+<[TBLSupplierInovice.IsPriceDiscrepancy]={">0"}>} distinct InvoiceNumber)

I want to count invoice number distinctly for every line that complies with at least one of the conditions.

When exporting the result to KPI object, I get a certain result.

When exporting to Bar/Pie chart the total of all categories is different than KPI result.

I tried many variations, sometimes the result I wish for is in KPI, and somtimes the result I wish for is in the chart.

Another important note is that when I take only one condition, the results are fine.

-Like this: count({<[TBLSupplierInovice.IsPriceDiscrepancy]={">0"}>} distinct InvoiceNumber)

Anybody has a clue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Yaniv,

Can you please ensure the enable null value is same in both the KPI or in pie or bar chart.

Sometimes that can cause a difference.

Many Thanks

Karthik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Yaniv,

Can you please ensure the enable null value is same in both the KPI or in pie or bar chart.

Sometimes that can cause a difference.

Many Thanks

Karthik

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It's better disable Show null values option under dimension properties, so that you can match all the numbers

yanivbm88
Creator
Creator
Author

That seems helpful, thank you.