Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apoorvasd
Creator II
Creator II

How to display data from Jan until previous month in QlikView?

Hello everyone,

I have a table chart in which data has to be displayed from Jan of that year until previous month. What I mean by this is, I have an expression something like below:

if(sum({<Date={">=$(=YearStart(Date))<=$(=Max(Date))"},Year={2017},Month={"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"},Date=>}[Actual Planned Hours) = 0, avg({<Date={">=$(=YearStart(Date))<=$(=Max(Date))"},Year={2017},Month={"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"},Date=>}[Actuals]),

sum({<Date={">=$(=YearStart(Date))<=$(=Max(Date))"},Year={2017},Month={"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"},Date=>}[Act OEE]*[Actual Planned Hours])/sum({<Date={">=$(=YearStart(Date))<=$(=Max(Date))"},Year={2017},Month={"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"},Date=>}[Actual Planned Hours]))

the problem is, 1st of every month I manually enter previous month's name in the expression. Is there a way to automate this expression so that previous month is automatically picked up and the data displayed is sum until previous month?

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

21 Replies
mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III

Sorry , i saved without 1 change, please find attached

apoorvasd
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes that's working!