Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator

Question on Pivot Table

Hi All,

I want to create a Automation Dashboard with task finish time and by task wise. I Created a Piovt Table with my data, but iam unable remove the duplicate date entries in the pivot table, and the source files pulling the data from log files(Operational Monitor Dashboard).

I have attached the final output screen shot and source data. Please help me how to create the dashboard as like my output screen shot.

17 Replies
gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator
Author

I have attached a spread sheet (Required Output.xls) in Main description. Please check and do the needful.

sunny_talwar

The sample data you have provided is for only one month... can you provide few months to test this out?

gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny, I have attached the updated spread sheet with Jan'17-Jun'17 data in the main description. Please use Required Output.xls for remaining Months Data.

gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny, Can you please help me, it is urgent. Please help me on % calculation per month wise

gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator
Author

I am using below expression but month % is not coming correctly, can any one please check and correct me the expression.

=If(SecondaryDimensionality() = 0, Num(Alt(Count(Aggr(If(Max(Month)<= Month(now()),Max(Month)), [Task Name], Date))/Count(Date), 0), '#.%'),Time(Max([Reload Time])))

sunny_talwar

I would suggest you to create a new thread as it has been a while and I am not even completely sure where we left of.

gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator
Author

sunny_talwar

Checking...