Creator II
Creator II

Word Report Help

Hi community, I need some help:

I have this table on a word template:

1.png

And this is the output of this table:

2.PNG

I need to change the color of the value on column "% Cumpl.". When this value is >= 100%, Green and if is <100%, Red.

Anyone can help me with this? I've tried with put color condition on the object and "Keep Source Format" but doesn't work.

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

Format it in excel template using conditional format option available in excel instead of formatting in dashboard.

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies
md_qlikview
Creator II
Creator II

Hi ,

You can give required color to font under Visual cues tab. Here you can specify range as per the requirement.

Kindly refer below snapshot

Capture.PNG

silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for ur answer, but I'm working with Qlik Sense,

This is my Qlik Sense table:

3.PNG

And i've set the color expression here:

5.PNG

with this expression:

4.PNG

When I put "Keep Source Format" on my NPrinting report the color don't change.

Thanks for your help

PrashantSangle

Format it in excel template using conditional format option available in excel instead of formatting in dashboard.

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I tested with Qlik NPrinting June 2017. If you have the "Keep source format" check box flagged you can drag the object tag or the single column tags and the formats are correct in the produced report.

If you are using an older version, please upgrade to June 2017 because it has this bug fixed:

The property keep source format did not work as expected

If you inserted a Qlik Sense table object with cells that have background colors into a Qlik NPrinting

template, the colors were not included in the generated reports, even if Keep source format was

selected. This happened regardless of the type of report.

Starting from this version, Qlik NPrinting preserves the background and font colors for each cell as

defined in the table object settings. The fix does not replicate the logic used for default color for fonts,

however. If no expression is defined for the font color, then the Qlik Sense Client will automatically

choose between black and white depending on the brightness of the background color. By default,

Qlik NPrinting will always use black.

Other types of formatting are not preserved. For instance, cells with Representation set to URL will

not have active links in Qlik NPrinting reports.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your help, we can't upgrade in this moment, but we've decided to do it in a Excel report.

Unfortunately, my output in pdf shows me this:

Captura1.PNG

How can I delete those cells numbers and lines?

Thanks in advance!

CS

silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II
Author

We resolved this problem, was an option in the excel template.

THanks for your help