Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

variable selection and score model business logic build on the fly

Team,

I need your help to check qlikview technical feasibility for below requirements.

data feed Fields: Claim#,cat1_var1,cat1_var2,cat1_var3,cat1_var4,cat2_var1,cat2_var2,cat2_var3,cat2_var4,cat3_var1,cat3_var2,

cat3_var3,cat3_var4

step1: Qlikview UI to list down cat1  / cat2 / cat3 measure fields and user should be able to multi select these measure fields

step 2: Store selected measure fields to variable

step3: Use selected measure fields to perform mathematical operations to calculate score.

Need solution to this at the earliest. To be precise I wanted to achieve attached excel scoring model in Qlikview.

Thanks,

Keerthy

4 Replies
vikasmahajan

Hi ,

You can try ad-hoc reporting for your requirement , check this with this demo https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2014/01/customize-reporting-qlikview/

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for the swift response. I have attached my detailed requirement in the excel file. Request you to review and suggest solution.

Thanks in advance,

Keerthy

Kushal_Chawda

What is the Actual data format? Is this format fix or it will get changed?

Not applicable
Author

Kushal,

Thanks for your question. Number of variables  and derived field formula remains same but user should have a flexibility to select variable for model inclusion / exclusion.

I presume this answers your questions.

Thanks,

Keerthy