Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Accessing R Integrated apps in Cloud

Hi,

Using the Installing R with Qlik Sense.pdf‌ file, I have understood the concept of implementing Clustering and Time Series Analysis in Qlik Sense using R.

I have searched the community regarding a few questions but couldn't find any relevant answers -

1. An R script is able to return only a vector, Is it possible to return the entire data frame/object instead of just a vector?
  2. I am not able to create a dimension using an R Script. For e.g., using the IRIS data(example as shown in the document) to form clusters, I am able to color the data points in the scatter plot using the "color by expression" option. If I use the same R script while creating a dimension, I am getting an error saying more cluster centers than data points. I understand that when I try to do that, the R script is trying to calculate the clusters for each row. The same issue does not show up while calculating the clusters as a measure. Is it possible to create a dimension using an R Script?
  3. I'm not able to view a chart with an R script inbuilt, in Cloud as RServe and SSEtoRserve plugins are not running. Is there a way to access an app with R integration in Sense Cloud?

Does anyone have any idea on how to integrate R to Qlik Sense Cloud?

Thanks in advance!

Harish

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Harish,

1. No. Currently, only returning of vectors or single values is supported.
  2. No. But you may be able to create the dimensions at load time.
  3. No, but this may be supported in the future given enough demand.

There is currently no way to integrate R in Qlik Sense Cloud.

Regards,

Bas

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Harish,

1. No. Currently, only returning of vectors or single values is supported.
  2. No. But you may be able to create the dimensions at load time.
  3. No, but this may be supported in the future given enough demand.

There is currently no way to integrate R in Qlik Sense Cloud.

Regards,

Bas

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the update Bas!