cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
valmanar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Error install patch1 for Qlik sense June 2017 Desktop

Hi, I have the Qlik Sense June 2017 version installed and I am trying to apply patch 1 but it throws the following error:

08/01/2017 20:03:20 - Command line:

08/01/2017 20:03:20 - Initialized install runner

01/08/2017 20:03:20 - This will update Qlik Sense from Qlik Sense June 2017 version 11.11.1 to Qlik Sense June 2017 Patch 1 version 11.11.2

08/08/2017 20:03:20 - Update failed: Ensure that Qlik Sense June 2017 is installed before you install Qlik Sense June 2017 Patch 1.

Obviously I have the June 2017 version installed and working ok but the patch does not install, what can be happening ?.

Operating system windows 10 professional 64bits and Sense June 2017 Desktop

Thanks and regards.

13 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi jose,

Can you please share the link from where you got the patch, so we can check out at our end ?

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Hello! I guess you have downloaded the 40MB patch for Qlik Sense and that's why you are getting the error. For updating Qlik Sense Desktop you need to download the .exe file which is 322MB.

vizmind.eu
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Ivan,

Can you please tell me how to download the same patch ?

valmanar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Ivan, according to the instructions of the official blog if you have already installed the June 2017 version then you only need to apply the 40Mb patch, they say that with these patches it is not necessary to download the complete version, you know something about this ?. regards

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

The blog post refers to Qlik Sense. There is apparently a difference in how Qlik Sense and Qlik Sense Desktop are being updated. Since you are using the free Desktop version, you need to download the full .exe file.

vizmind.eu
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Can you please tell me how to download the patch for Qlik Sense Server ?

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

It is on the download page.

vizmind.eu
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Last week full version of Qlik Sense Server setup was there now it is showing only patch of 40 mb, how can I get full pakage now ?

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

There is Patch 1 and Patch 0. Select 0.

vizmind.eu