Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik sense nprinting extension not working

Qlik sense June 2017 is supposed to support the on-demand report generation feature and there is a extension available online, that helps you do that.

Extension download link:

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/58be6fc151be1c2744fb32a0

The server connection does not work. Not sure what I am missing out here. NOTE - I did mention the Qlik Sense server details in the nPrinting On-Demand Setting. Any help is appreciated

Error Message:

2017-08-02 15_57_52-AS - SRD 3.0 Dev - 1008. ADMIN_ NPrinting - PCS Revenue Report _ Sheets - Qlik S.png

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

Did you:

• add Trusted Origin (your QlikSense server) in NPrinting Admin console?

1.png

• on your screenshot you put "=" sign before server name - remove it!!

btw - this is unsupported by Qlik solution and we have to trust that will be somehow working, but i would not use it in long-term production environment as it may stop working and you will be left emptyhanded!!!

see this topic:

Re: On Demand reporting for Qlik Sense

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

btw .

your server connection string needs to end with  /  sign

my nprinting server name is ELVAIO and i am using default port  4993

so my server connection looks like this:

1.png

hope this helps

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.