Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
its_anandrjs

Straight Table

Hi All,

In straight table i want to color red the Expressions how it can be done please tell me.

Anand

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you want to color the entire heading line red:

Right click the heading, select "Custom Format Cell" and change the background color.

If you don't see the "Custom Format Cell" option -- go to Settings, User Preferences, Design and check "Always Show Design Menu Items".

-Rob

http://robwunderlich.com

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

In the Expressions tab, click on the '+' symbol of the expression you want to color, then click in 'Background color' and in Definition insert the function: red(), this will color the entire column in red.

Hope this helps

Regards!

its_anandrjs
Author

Hi Gabriela,

It is correct that you suggested but i want only Expressions Heading in Red color. How to do that please tell me for Expression as well as for dimensions.

Anand

Regards

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you want to color the entire heading line red:

Right click the heading, select "Custom Format Cell" and change the background color.

If you don't see the "Custom Format Cell" option -- go to Settings, User Preferences, Design and check "Always Show Design Menu Items".

-Rob

http://robwunderlich.com

Not applicable

Ok, strange thing is this worked for me in a pivot table,
but not on a straight table.  It’s as if the color is being applied, but another cell is
covering it up.

See attached example.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Works fine for me. I note your document was created in version 11.00.11154.0409. Try upgrading to SR1 (1182) which is what I tested in.

-Rob

Not applicable

Thanks Rob,

I've confirmed this issue is resolved in SP1.