Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samrat_g
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

NPrinting Server 16.6 Report Distribution in network share drive and custom folder both

Hi,

I have a requirement to schedule a task  and run the report from nprinting server.

The report has to dump both in network share drive and in a custom folder of the server.

I was able to dump in network share drive but not in the custom folder of the server through one schedule task.

Is there any way to do this??

I am using nPrinting Server 16.6.

THANKS.

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Check that the user who runs the NPrinting Server service has the rights to write in that folder.

Check to use Universal Naming Convention (UNC) paths because mapped folder are not supported.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.