Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshrussin
Creator III
Creator III

Line Graph Cumulative Data

Trying to make a line graph that has accumulated data.

The graph I need help with is on the following sheet called "Err Graphs"

I need a way to accumulate the data for each month.

In the table I have, There is no total Field, I just used set expression to get total by a count of data.

Total =

(Count({$<Year_ER = {"$(=Year(FirstWorkDate(ConvertToLocalTime(Date(now()), 'GMT-05:00'),1,$(vHolidays)))-1)"},

Valid_Not_Valid_ER = {'Valid-MMO Caused'}, COM_ER = {'N/A'}>} ERR_ER))

The Total is just a measure in the graph.

Any way I can put this on a line graph and calculate it within Qlik?

This is the outcome I am expected to get.

chart.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be this

Rangesum(Above(TOTAL (Count({$<Year_ER = {"$(=Year(FirstWorkDate(ConvertToLocalTime(Date(now()), 'GMT-05:00'),1,$(vHolidays)))-1)"},

Valid_Not_Valid_ER = {'Valid-MMO Caused'}, COM_ER = {'N/A'}>} ERR_ER)

-

Count({$<Month_ER = {"$(=Month-1)"},

Valid_Not_Valid_ER = {'Valid-MMO Caused'}, COM_ER = {'N/A'}>} ERR_ER)), 0, RowNo(TOTAL)))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this

Rangesum(Above(TOTAL (Count({$<Year_ER = {"$(=Year(FirstWorkDate(ConvertToLocalTime(Date(now()), 'GMT-05:00'),1,$(vHolidays)))-1)"},

Valid_Not_Valid_ER = {'Valid-MMO Caused'}, COM_ER = {'N/A'}>} ERR_ER)

-

Count({$<Month_ER = {"$(=Month-1)"},

Valid_Not_Valid_ER = {'Valid-MMO Caused'}, COM_ER = {'N/A'}>} ERR_ER)), 0, RowNo(TOTAL)))

Capture.PNG

joshrussin
Creator III
Creator III
Author

That worked perfectly.

Anyway you could take a look at this and see why I am not getting the result of 'Biomet' for Client_CD for each month on the new QI Graphs sheet. I can get the grand total and the cumulative total to work, but it will not count the number of 'Client_CD' by month. I have even tried just getting the count in a text box. Here is new attached app.

There are supposed to be a total of 8 occurrences of Client_CD = {'Biomet'} in Jan, 2016.

sunny_talwar

There is extra space after Biomet....

Count({$< Year_CD = {"$(=Year(FirstWorkDate(ConvertToLocalTime(Date(now()), 'GMT-05:00'),1,$(vHolidays)))-1)"},

Division_of_Occurance_CD = {'Olive Branch'}, Type_CD = {'CAPA-AF', 'CAPA-CAPA', 'CAPA-COM', 'CAPA-NMR'}, Client_CD = {'Biomet '}>} Num_CD)