Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Re: Can't connect to Qlik Sense Desktop

Env: Client Windows7

Hi all (Thanks Michael for have created a new post for me and of course for your answer)

I have some problem(white screen showing nothing), got this problem even after installing the tutorial box,so I went for delete the Temp files, uninstalled the Desktop version and reinstalled it. Now at least when starting Desktop version ask me to log in.

I am thinking that there is a conflict between the server version, to which I have been sent a link, and I am automatically login(single-sign-on) and my account using on this community(I used another email and not that one for work for many reason), problem is I am not able to log in neither with my "personal" account neither with the company one, also I am just read here that Desktop authentication for enterprise account is not possible for Test Sever, so how I could just log in with my personal account(I already tried to reset password).

To not that before I could log in to the server via Http with the link provided, and in the same time using the desktop with the other account, since then the  tutorial box installation I have the situation described above.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Carmine

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

I am not sure what I should show on the video as logging in with my Company account produce the above error.

By the was at the moment I am not going to work on the Desktop, so it is not an urgent issue, also I will test installing the desktop version on my personal laptop and logging in with my private account and let then know

Regards

Carmine