Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Formula into a word object ?

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to have a formula into a word object ? (form such as circle or square)

I tried, but it doesn't work for me. I don't get the result of the formula into the form..

Kevin

19 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

When you talk about Word, How you are doing this with Qlikview. Are you trying this same as mine?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Yes, I think I'm doing the same... (Right click on the shape / add text)

Below, an example of formula :

=sum({<ANNEE_DE={"$(=max(EXERCICE))"},SECURITE_PROGRAMME={'Nombre*'}>} SECURITE_REALISE)

Which version of Nprinting are you using ? Which version of Word ?

Kevin

Anil_Babu_Samineni

N printing 17.3

Office 2016

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Did you checked if there are some specific errors in the logs?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Is it an option to work with transparency? You create a shape with  transparency. You can put the text behind the object.

text_behind_shape.PNG

kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I dit that at the beginning but I had an issue by doing that. I have other shape next to the first shape. So the second formula can be shift out of the circle (depend of number of characters in the result of the first formula)...

Kevin

woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Did you also tried the more lay-out options and turned of the move object with text option?
Move.PNG

kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I can't try this solution during at least 1 week. I'll keep you in touch. Do you already have try this solution ?

Kevin

woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Not yet...

kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hello,

It's OK since I update NPRINTING with june 2017 release and update Office 2013 ==> 2016.

Thank you for your answers and the time you take for this issue.

Kevin